Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What makes you happy?


I like nature especially when it is associate with water where I can do some fly fishing while sightseeing. Since I was kid fishing was in my blood and I'm still at it. Lately my passion is leaning towards game of golf because I don't have much challenge left anymore on fly fishing. I prefer to get married and have a family which can be a challenge but there's no bite therefore being happy fishing and golfing for now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/yspecial1

3 comments:

  1. People's smile, especially family members and children's big funny face, all out happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is hard to realize what makes you happy, I've found myself caught up in the business of the life you create for yourself. I find myself asking whether the happiness I am striving for is really what is waiting for me at the end of this journey. Only recently have I realized that the roses are more important that I thought and have taken the time to enjoy the journey. I celebrate my oldest friends and my family far more than I used to. After all they are the ones that will be there at your funeral. Why not spend more time with them before you die?

    ReplyDelete